Welcome to Keith Caravan Park
Keith is recognised as the Gateway to the South East and the Limestone Coast, a two hour drive from Adelaide or Mount Gambier. It is an ideal base to explore the region’s caves, wineries and wave beaten coastlines.
Conveniently located, the Keith Caravan Park is a short walk to main street with bakery, hotel, craft/gift and coffee shop.
Enjoy a quiet, clean and family friendly park bordering a Conservation Park.
FOR BOOKINGS OR ENQUIRIES
- Modern brick ensuite cabins with kitchen facilities, air-conditioning & televisions
- On-site vans
- Ensuite Sites
- Grassed and gravel powered sites
- Grassed camping sites
- Sites for large vehicles by arrangement
- Public phone nearby
- BBQ area
- Laundry facilities
- Linen Hire
- Disabled facilities
- Babies bathroom
- Sewage Dump Point
- Ngarkat Conservation Park
- Keith Golf Club - 18 hole watered course
- Landrover on a Pole
- Mount Monster Conservation Park
- Home of the "Andy Caldecott" Memorial